Being a definitely certified employee from the country that is third you have got two choices:
- You may either enter Austria under a Job Seeker Visa to here look for work.
- You can apply for a Red-White-Red card at the competent residence authority in Austria if you receive an employment offer during the validity period of the visa.
- You may possibly submit an application for A red-white-red card with the competent Austrian representation at home nation or your nation of residence, provided you’ve got gotten a work offer.
Being a third-country resident with an extremely advanced level of certification, you’ll submit an application for a six-month residence visa for the task search (Job Seeker Visa) in the event that you reach at the least 70 points in line with the after directory of requirements:
Eligibility requirements for extremely persons that are highly qualified
Unique skills and abilities
Optimum allowable points: 40
Graduation from an organization of greater training, minimum duration of programme: four years
– within the topics math, informatics, normal sciences or technology (MINT topics)
– Post-doctoral certification (habilitation) or PhD
Gross wage of past year attained in a management that is senior with an organization noted on the stock market or an organization which is why the Austrian international trade workplace in control issued a positive report about its tasks or company section:
– a lot more than Ђ70,000
Analysis and innovation tasks
(Patent applications, magazines)
Honors (recognised rewards)
Work experience (adequately showing applicant’s qualification or senior administration position)
Optimum allowable points: 20
Work experience (each year)
Half a year of work expertise in Austria
Optimum allowable points: 10
German or English language abilities for the elementary utilization of the language on a basic degree – (A1 degree)
German or English language skills when it comes to intensified elementary utilization of the language – (A2 level)
Optimum allowable points: 20
As much as 35 years
As much as 40 years old
as much as 45 years old
Studies in Austria
Maximum allowable points: 10
2nd section of diploma programme (Diplomstudium) or 50 % of the necessary total ECTS points
Done diploma programme (Diplomstudium)
or Bachelor’s and Master’s level programme
Sum total of optimum allowable points:
Please Be Aware:
For the following professions and finished trainings, an overall total of 65 accomplished points rather than the 70 points otherwise needed is enough to use for employment search visa or perhaps a Red-White-Red card (legislation for the Admission of Very Highly Qualified Workers for the season 2019):
You need to submit an application for the Job Seeker Visa (category D visa) individually at the competent Austrian representation (embassy or consulate) in your house country or your nation of residence. Applications can be obtained in the Austrian authority that is representative. You will definitely get a Job Seeker Visa in the event that Public Employment provider (Arbeitsmarktservice – asiandate AMS) confirms to your Austrian representative authority that you have got reached the points needed for admission.
In the event that you joined Austria under a visa-free regime, there is no need a Job Seeker Visa. If you discover a work matching your certification through your legal visa-free stay, you might make an application for the Red-White-Red Card during this time period here in Austria.
What the results are when we get a work offer?
In the event that you get a jobs offer (work agreement) throughout the credibility period of your visa, you might submit an application for a Red-White-Red Card using the competent residence authority in Austria (Provincial Governor/Landeshauptmann/Landeshauptfrau, authorised Regional Administrative Authority/Bezirkshauptmannschaft, regional Administrative Authority/Magistrat).
You may possibly use individually for the Red-White-Red Card for «Very Highly Qualified employees» using the competent Austrian representation authority (embassy or consulate in your house nation or your nation of residence). Your prospective manager may file the applying because of the residence that is competent in Austria (Provincial Governor, authorised Regional Administrative Authority or Local Administrative Authority). An employer’s statement (Arbeitgebererklдrung) with specific details concerning your place that is future of needs to be submitted combined with the application.
Please Be Aware:
If you’d like to take advantage of appropriate representation in your appropriate procedure, please ensure that your Austrian agent is certified to do this. Otherwise your agent is not accepted because of the Austrian authorities.
Which papers to submit?
To utilize for the Job Seeker Visa, you must submit the after papers:
- Legitimate travel document ( ag e.g. passport)
- Birth certification or document that is similar
- Picture (proportions: 45x35mm) which will be maybe perhaps not more than half a year
- Proof locally customary accommodation ( ag e.g. rent agreements, initial contract on tenancy legal rights or ownership proof)
- Evidence of medical insurance addressing all dangers (compulsory medical insurance or comparable insurance plan)
- Evidence of sufficient way of subsistence (payslips, pay certificates, work agreements, insurance benefit certificates, proof of your retirement or any other retirement or insurance coverage advantages, business growth capital or enough assets that are own
You must submit the documents that are following examination of the average person requirements underneath the points system (see above):
1. Special qualifications and abilities
- Document furnishing proof effective conclusion of the programme that is four-year an college or any other institution of tertiary training
- Document showing the status associated with college or other institution of tertiary training
- Document furnishing proof successful conclusion of a programme in a MINT subject (= math, informatics, normal sciences, technology)
- Document furnishing proof habilitation
Gross yearly wage in a management position that is senior
- Tax assessment notice or pay certificate
- Verification by the prior company which you worked in a senior administration place
- Proof that the business is noted on the stock market or positive report from the competent Austrian international trade workplace about its tasks or company portion
analysis and innovation tasks
- Evidence of clinical publications, saying games and sources
- Certification granted by a college or research organization you worked in R&D or scholastic medical teaching
- Evidence of patent application(s) through extracts from nationwide or local patent registers
Recognised honors and awards
- Document showing the conferral of this honor or prize
- Testimonials and work certificates
- Language diploma or language course certificate at the A1 or A2 amounts of this common Framework that is european of for Languages. German language diplomas and certificates may in particular be obtained through the following organizations: ЦSD, Goethe-Institut, Telc GmbH, Austrian Integration Fund (ЦIF) The following diplomas and certificates in specific are recognised as proof of proficiency in English: Cambridge Certificate, TELC, IELTS diploma, TOEIC diploma, TOEFL diploma.
4. Studies in Austria
- Course record guide and relevant assessment certificates
- Document showing the completion that is successful of programme of studies in Austria
You must submit originals and copies associated with the above-mentioned papers. In the event that papers aren’t for sale in German or English, translations into German or English should be supplied. The representation that is austrian examine papers for completeness and deliver them into the AMS for evaluation and awarding of points. Upon demand by the AMS you must furnish certified variations of papers.
When will A red-white-red card be released?
The principal requirement of a Red-White-Red Card is really a tangible employment offer. This work must match your certification and will be offering pay that is adequate. A positive evaluation and you will receive the Red-White-Red Card provided that the general requirements under Austrian settlement and residence law are met as well (locally customary accommodation, health insurance coverage etc.) if these requirements are met, the AMS issues.
Being an owner of a Red-White-Red Card, you may be eligible for fixed-term settlement and work by the employer specified in the application. The Red-White-Red Card is typically released for a time period of two years.
Whenever will A card that is red-white-red plus given?
Being a Very Highly registered individual holding a Red-White-Red Card, you might submit an application for a Red-White-Red Card plus during the competent residence authority in Austria (Provincial Governor, authorised Regional Administrative Authority or regional Administrative Authority) if perhaps you were used in conformity utilizing the eligibility requirements for no less than 21 months throughout the preceding two years, become examined because of the AMS.
You are entitled to fixed-term settlement and unlimited labour market access if you are a holder of a Red-White-Red Card plus. You will find additional information on the Red-White-Red Card plus right here.
Example “Very Definitely Registered Workers”
A 30-year old Russian informatics graduate with more than 6 many years of work experience and extremely good English language abilities really wants to find work in Austria.
She gets 72 points and so surpasses the number that is minimum of, which will be 70 points. 30 points are awarded for informatics studies (MINT4 subject) underneath the qualifications that are special abilities requirements. Also, this woman is offered 12 points for work experience, 10 points for language abilities (English A2) and 20 points on her behalf age.
She can make an application for a “Jobseeker Visa” that allows her to enter Austria and provides her six months to get a job that is suitable. She can apply for the Red-White-Red Card if there is certainly a job offer that fits her skills.